Details about submitting Interests
Please send a list of the family SURNAMES in
which you are interested to:
Mrs Penny Goulding, 74 Crescent Drive South, Woodingdean, Brighton BN2 6RB, UK
or fill in the form below to send electronically.
The information needed is:
|Your name, address, membership number, and email address if you have one
|Surname being researched||at least one line for each; ideally in alphabetical order
|Place where name is of interest||parish, town, county, country, ALL.
If the name is popular, please indicate parishes.
|(a list of standard county and country
abbreviations appears below)
|Period when name is of interest
||Please enter a beginning and end year or century.
Any 'Pre' or 'Post' will be assumed to be 100 years.
|Notes||Other specific or limiting information such as first names or occupation
- The Directory is maintained on computer
- Entries are accepted on the
understanding that your address will be given to any enquirer for a relevant name.
- You may choose whether you want your interests to be seen only by
members or by any website visitor.
- You also have the choice of displaying your email address on the pages.
- You may add your interests to the database
- by completing the form at the foot of this page (generates an email)
- or, using a similar layout, by sending the information by post or email
to the Interests Secretary.
- Your interests will then appear
- once in the
Sussex Family Historian
- on the WebSite (email addresses will be on the WebSite only
- in any future publication of Members' Interests unless you
- JOINT MEMBERS. Please list your interests
separately. If the same list is sent for both members only the
first membership number will be entered
- If your email address is not on the website, on receipt of an
enquiry relating to your interests, the Interests secretary will
supply your postal address
To receive the names and addresses of
members with interests in common with yourself
- send the names or places of interest
to the Interests Secretary
- by Email, or
- by mail enclosing a Self-addressed envelope (SAE) stamped or with two International Reply
- Members should make it clear if they do NOT want the names and places
added to their interests. They will also receive their own list
Please use the County and County
Codes when submitting interests
States of America